Find high-performance outdoor clothing, gear, and accessories that make wise and responsible use of resources. See more Mountain Gear Sustainable Pick items.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rime and Punishment

I'm headed to Scotland this weekend for the BMC International Winter Meet (aka the International Slogging and Sleet Fest): 40-plus climbers from 23 countries, plus British hosts, gathering for a week of Scottish mixed climbing. You can't see much from this afternoon's Ben Nevis webcam (typical), but conditions haven't been too great recently. Still, we'll get out and do what we can. I probably won't have time to post much here about the trip, but look for daily reports on the meet and the climbing at Climbing.com, starting on Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to let you know that I have my "Fellow Adventure Links" up now, and The Mountain World is on it.
DSD